Chicken Pot Pie
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 Tbsp. KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables (carrots, corn, green beans, peas)
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 lb. (4 oz.) VELVEETA®, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry (1/2 of 17.3-oz. pkg.), thawed
- 1 egg, beaten
HEAT oven to 400ºF.
COOK and stir chicken in dressing in large skillet on medium heat 5 min. or until chicken is done. Stir in vegetables and soup. Spoon into 9-inch square baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; top with VELVEETA.
UNFOLD pastry sheet; place over chicken mixture. Fold under edges of pastry; press onto top of baking dish to seal. Brush with egg. Cut several slits in pastry to permit steam to escape. Place dish on baking sheet.
BAKE 30 min. or until crust is deep golden brown. Let stand 5 min. before serving.