Easy Chicken Tortellini Soup
- 4 carrots, cut into bite-size pieces
- 6 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 8 ounces cheese tortellini (fresh or frozen)
- 1 1/2 cups rotisserie chicken, shredded
- kosher salt and freshly-ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 tsp. ground rosemary (or 2 tsp. chopped fresh rosemary
In a large saucepan, simmer the carrots in the broth until tender, 10 to 12 minutes.
Add the tortellini and simmer until tender, 2 to 4 minutes.
Add the chicken and cook, stirring occasionally, until heated through, 1 to 2 minutes more; season salt, pepper and rosemary, then sprinkle with the parsley. Serve warm.